Sorry that it’s been a while since my last post. I’m finding out that having a new baby in the house tends to make things somewhat hectic. It also tends to alter any type of normal routines that you have.
Since we’re at the end of the year, I thought it would be a good idea to look back at some previous posts from Sports Upgrade. In case you missed any of them or want a second look, here are our most popular posts during 2012. Today we’ll give you # 10 – # 6. Check back tomorrow for # 5 – # 1.
10. More Isn’t Always Better – Monitoring For Overtraining - How can you monitor your athletes for overtraining? Here are a few methods that you can use.
9. Female Strength Training - Why is it important to get high school female athletes into the weightroom? Here is a list of reasons.
8. Why Junction Boys Syndrome Still Exists - The last thing that any of us want is for one of our athletes to die due to the training program that we have designed and overseen. But it still happens. Why?
7. Good Nutrition is 24/7 – What can be done to help your athletes to eat smarter? Here are some ideas.
6. Don’t Skip The In-Season Program – What happens to an athlete if he doesn’t lift weights during his/her sports season? Here are 2 big negatives.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the top 5.