Yesterday we started a list of Sports Upgrade’s top 10 most popular posts of 2012. In case you missed it, you can see # 6 – # 10 here. Today we give you # 1 – # 5. Be sure to read any that you may have missed during the year.
5. Post Season Recovery For Athletes – How? – Want some ideas for what to do with your athletes during the post-season recovery period? Here are some that you can use.
4. Post Season Recovery For Athletes – Why? – Why do athletes (especially teens) need a chance to recover after their season is over? Here are 3 reasons.
3. Gentle Reminders From Coed Softball – What did I learn from playing a season of coed softball? Find out here.
2. How Important Is Landing In Preventing ACL Injuries? – What can you do to help your athletes prevent ACL injuries? Work on their landing skills
And now, for the top post from the Sports Upgrade Blog during 2012…..(insert drumroll here)…..
1. Concussion Prevention For Football: Strengthening The Neck – We’ve always believed that it was important to strengthen the neck to help reduce the chance of cervical spine injuries. It may also help to help prevent concussions. This post tells you how to effectively train the neck.
There you have it: our top posts of 2012. We’ll be bringing you more insight and info in 2013. Be on the lookout for more blog posts, more newsletters, and more video posts.
Here’s to an awesome 2013 for you!!!